THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Donna, we had alot of fun hangin out with you and Brian too. You guys did pretty good too. 2 first place calls ain't too shabby :wink: !! I guess I just wait for them to give me all the details about the World Series and what all is included. I hope it's between 2 west coast teams!
No more comps until Dover... gonna be jonesin by then. You're right, might be tough to pass up Philly for Bel Air next year.

What a great weekend I had down at the Bel Aire BBQ Bash. Met the Smokin'Gnomes- great guys, Fat Tommy and his crew- great peeps, met Jason of 3 Eyz great job representing the Brethren, Shot Gun Fred,Bob T of BBQ Guru-thanks for the goodies and congrats, Ron & Patti of RibnIt-thanks for the lessons I learned, Slamdunkpro-hope you get the trailer hitch fixed before 8/24!!!. I was the happiest camper there- I got to taste food from 3 great competition teams and and the comradarie was fantastic.

So, did Jon win the Phillies cook off? That would be sweet. I hear the winner gets a trip to the World Series.

Yes, he did win the Maddox challenge - I was soo happy for them. And yes, he does get a trip to the World Series. Not a bad prize, huh? Plus, we had a lot of fun!

Hey Donna, we had alot of fun hangin out with you and Brian too. You guys did pretty good too. 2 first place calls ain't too shabby :wink: !! I guess I just wait for them to give me all the details about the World Series and what all is included. I hope it's between 2 west coast teams!
No more comps until Dover... gonna be jonesin by then. You're right, might be tough to pass up Philly for Bel Air next year.

You're right, this was our second bigger competition, so we were thrilled (Grandma included) with 2 first place calls. Thanks.
Brian's judging New Holland, then we're doing Bridgeton, NJ and then we don't have anything til Dover either. Hopefully we can be set up next to each other again at Dover. We brought each other good luck. Speaking of, I hope Tom's wrist is ok.:eusa_clap
Talk to ya soon.

Back