THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

elw

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Dates: June 10th & 11th 2016

More information & Team form: http://www.eventsbyemmeline.com/competitors-1.html

Team fee: $275
Purse Prize: $3000 (Includes Grand Champion, Reserve Champion, 1st-5th place in each meat categories)

Currently have 10 teams sign up... plenty of room for more!!

Any questions or concerns, please let me know!!
Email: [email protected] or message here.

Hi! RumRunner_1492, I see you are around the Dayton area... I hope you can come to visit the other side of Ohio. Marietta is nice little town by the river. :)

Hi Pappy Q! yes, the prize pool is $3000 total which includes grand champion / reserve champion / 1st - 5th in each meat category .

Current team count is 15... looking for 10+ more teams to join our competition for the grand champion to receive invitation to Royal & lottery draw for the Jack!!

Team entry deadline extended to June 4th!!

FYI - if we don't reach 25+ teams, we will still have the competition!!

Current team count is 18... Team entry deadline extended to June 8th the latest... since I need to find judges.

Still have a little time to join in the fun! Newbies who are still hesitant do a leap of faith & sign up! This would be a wonderful start to see what a professional bbq competition is like. Veterans come on out & join the fun too! What is your hesitation?

Back