THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thedirtman

Full Fledged Farker
So a buddy of mine and I put on an event every year in January called Man Day. We started this event to get our friends together to grill, BBQ, Smoke Cigars and to just have fun. We have been doing this event for the last 8 years and we always have a blast. The only requirement is to bring Meat or seafood to grill. Todd's DIRT does sponsor a cooking contest, and supply some adult beverages. I thought some of you guys would get a kick out of this event. Click on the video link. I hope you enjoy it.

https://youtu.be/lM9GABrQKZI

I know some of you ladies would not appreciate this event. But to be honest, none of our wives of the guys who come, like to grill or BBQ and want to just eat meat. No sides are allowed, except for the token Cole Slaw that is brought, but no one allowed to eat it. LOL.

"Remember, it is always a good time to get DIRTY!!"
Todd "The DIRT Man"

Attachments

• man day 2020 thumb.jpg
    man day 2020 thumb.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 169
Everyday is “ManDay” at my house! You just have to put them in their place! Um... Don’t tell my wife I said that!

Back