THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ryan Chester

is Blowin Smoke!
The pregnant wife wanted steak for dinner so I scored 3 ribeyes from Vons for $12.00 so I was stoked. I rubbed them down with 3/4 The Rub Co. Santa Maria Style and 1/4 The Rub Co. Original rub. Tossed them on the kettle over some lump and pulled at medium rare. Had them with some garlic mashed potatoes and home made mac & cheese. My best friend Major (Great Dane) loved his!!!

photo6-5.jpg

photo5-7.jpg

photo4-6.jpg

photo2-8.jpg

photo1-6.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo8-3.jpg

photo9-3.jpg

photo7-4.jpg

At first I thought that you were saying that your wife was your best friend. But you were talking about the dog! You're in big trouble if your wife sees this :-D

BTW, lucky dog! nice looking steaks!

I agree with RonL you are in DEEP caa-caa if your pregnant wife finds out you refered to the dog as your best friend. :redface::redface::redface:

OH! Lucky dog :-D and nice lookin' grub. :thumb::thumb:

Wow, you treat your pup like a KING. Can I come over next time you grill steaks? :laugh:

wow,if i could have one of those,,i would never sniff another crotch..i promise!:becky:

Ha! I'm not going to let my dog see this! :-D Great looking steaks. :thumb:

Oh Some on guys, you can always take a picture, grab the meat, wash it off and reseason and its like new when the wife comes in

Back