THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jimmy dean mini links w/sliced tomatoes from the garden and mayo on potato buns.

Just finished the 3rd one. Love them potato rolls.

Left over sausage from the "boil" and some bean salad. I love leftovers and carry them for lunch as often as I can.

Whatever looks best from the dining hall. Don't know yet...

Jalapeno-glazed CS rib, slaw and doctored Bush's beans, and a Caffeine-Free Diet Coke. I could eat like that every day.

Bowl of pulled pork with sweet and sour sauce (thanks chi-bill).
Another bowl of the same.
Diet coke.

Pulled pork, baked beans, slaw and a coupla slices of bread with a big ole glass of sweet tea.

Chicken bowls from EL POLLO LOCO provided by the Labor Management Committee, ~ free food

If I don't get outside and cook something soon, I may not make it till the end of the week. I need to take a day off and BBQ for next week's lunch.

Some of Phil's Cheesy Bread. Added some cotto salami, genoa salami, cappicola ham. Still hungry so I pulled some Slovacek Jalapon sausage and put it in a roll with some copped onion, german mustard, and a little shredded cheese.

Started the cooker at 6 AM and decided to cook into the night. Had the better half drop off a couple of butts and they will go on around 7 PM. Have some more sausage thawing so that I can placate the neighbors, and snack later. The wind keeps shifting and 3 of the 5 have already stuck their heads over the fence.

No Brian, I'm not burning your Peeecan...yet

Business lunch... Someone else paid :)

Thai Chicken Salad... Yum-O

I HAVE to stop reading the board while watching Rachel Ray... She's becoming a bad influence on me! :D

Jorge said:
Some of Phil's Cheesy Bread. Added some cotto salami, genoa salami, cappicola ham. Still hungry so I pulled some Slovacek Jalapon sausage and put it in a roll with some copped onion, german mustard, and a little shredded cheese.

Started the cooker at 6 AM and decided to cook into the night. Had the better half drop off a couple of butts and they will go on around 7 PM. Have some more sausage thawing so that I can placate the neighbors, and snack later. The wind keeps shifting and 3 of the 5 have already stuck their heads over the fence.

No Brian, I'm not burning your Peeecan...yet

I know a place you can drop off any extra sausage.

I might have to hook up Brian with some peeecan to tide him over. He's up my way anyway. How much you promise him?

Now I need some seasoned oak or something for a good coal base. That pecan sure can burn fast.

Back