THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

quad150db

Knows what a fatty is.
Not sure if this is allowed but wanted to pass this along for anyone that it might help. While this is not my favorite lump at this price how could I not stock up for the summer. Might be regional I am in South Florida and there is hundreds of bags available.

Haven't been on here in a while but hope this helps someone out.

Inventory and pricing can be seen on the link below

https://brickseek.com/lowes-inventory-checker/?sku=50330091

WOW! Thank you for posting this it's an hour drive to the store near me that has stock left but for $3.99 a bag that's worth loading a trailer up for!

Nothing near me. But would buy a couple bags if it were. I’ve heard people complain about it years ago. Recent years I’ve enjoyed it. FWD to a friend in Arlington that shows a store close. He uses Cowboy and downed pecan/mesquite limbs a lot

I don’t need anything, but I would buy it just because

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE BY LOWES.... CS called to let me know that they are out of stock ( before I drove over there) then she asked if she could call other stores in the area to see if they have stock for me. No one did but Above and beyond Lowes!

$11.97 in Chicago.

I'll stick with RO.

Hope Cowboy improved their lump. It used to be the worst stuff out there.

I checked the Lowes closest to me and it's $15.97 but a Lowes across town has them for $3.99. I hate driving across town through traffic but I think I will tomorrow. Thanks.

i bought 4 bags at lowe's in lake worth texas, went to the movies and went back to get two more for my son and they were sold out. other stores close to me showed higher prices.

I checked the Lowes closest to me and it's $15.97 but a Lowes across town has them for $3.99. I hate driving across town through traffic but I think I will tomorrow. Thanks.

You can purchase online for pickup at that store. I would do it today. This way you don't waste a trip tomorrow and find out it's sold out when you get there. When I went to pickup my online order, they had bunch set aside for online orders and everything was sold out.

vefXZw5l.jpg

yes! Grabbed 12 bags @ $3.99. Lump @ .22/# is a great deal. I've used Cowboy for years, and when it seemed like 99% re hewere bad-mouthing it, I was happy with it. Other than being a bit sparkly (which is cool in the dark anyway), it's good. I've always bought it at great clearance prices. In the 30+ bags I've used, I found a foreign object only once.

Thanks for the post.

here's an even better deal, the walmart in lake worth texas has 30 lb western lump for $5.
the garden section doors are locked now but i got an employee to let through or you have to wait until in the morning when that section opens up.
they have about a half pallet left.

Back