Louisiana Grills LG900 at Costco for $499

unreal41683

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Saw an LG900 at Costco today for $499, seems like a pretty good deal (although I wouldn’t be surprised if the price drops further). They had 3 boxed up and one display model and it already looked like this had been relegated to the land of lost toys area of my Costco.

Anyone with any long term experience/opinion on this brand/model?

I’m rebuilding my UDS thus weekend, but also may grab one of these to get a pellet smoker too.

Here’s their online listing: https://www.costco.com/Louisiana-Grills-LG900-Pellet-Grill-with-Flame-Broiler.product.100458788.html

Last edited:
My problem with buying such things at Costco (or Sam's) is they drop a model and move to some other brand next year, leaving any support down the road up in the air.

they make pit boss smokers and they have a 5 year warranty so they might have a 5 year warranty also,good price

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this last night. When I checked out, the smoker actually rang up at $399.

$399… what a score! Look forward to seeing and hearing more from you regarding this Louisiana pellet grill :)

I have had my LG Champion for almost 3 years now, and I have not had 1 issue with it at all. they hold temp really well and you have the ability to change 1 or 2 with the controller programing.

i would definitely buy a Louisiana grills cooker again.

Back