THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

due to this forum, i'm looking into assassin & m1 now. that assassin looks great for that price just concerned about shipping cost.

That Assassin is a sweet setup. I was very close recently to buying the 48 charcoal grill or the gravity feed 17. BBQfreak on Youtube has some nice videos on the 48. I spoke with Assassin multiple times about shipment to NC and I'd guess you're looking at $350-400 from GA to TX via freight. I ended up ordering the Yoder YS640s earlier this week though...I think it'll fit my needs more.

That Assassin is a sweet setup. I was very close recently to buying the 48 charcoal grill or the gravity feed 17. BBQfreak on Youtube has some nice videos on the 48. I spoke with Assassin multiple times about shipment to NC and I'd guess you're looking at $350-400 from GA to TX via freight. I ended up ordering the Yoder YS640s earlier this week though...I think it'll fit my needs more.

yeah, the 48 is too much for my needs. found a pretty sweet deal on a very lightly used m1 locally. if that deal falls thru, pretty sure i'm doing the assassin. may have talked my cousin into one also, so we might be taking a road trip to pick up 2.

Back