THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I will test it for lead but do not plan on using it for food.
I have no interest in selling, etc so I will wire brush it as I don't have the equipment for the electrolysis.

I'll post when complete.

You don't have a battery charger and a plastic tub? I may have to go back and re-read the article, but it really did seem that simple. I just thought everyone has em laying around. If you've had a lawnmower(rider), motorcycle, boat, car - you probably own a battery charger.
Good Luck, post your results.

I agree eclipse looks like a plumbers pot.

May not be a good one to eat out of.

That being said electrolysis works great. I use it to clean up rusty old tools.

You don't have a battery charger and a plastic tub? I may have to go back and re-read the article, but it really did seem that simple. I just thought everyone has em laying around. If you've had a lawnmower(rider), motorcycle, boat, car - you probably own a battery charger.

It needs to be a manual battery charger. The newer automatic chargers will read the electrolysis solution as a charged battery and shut off.

It does seem simple, but I'm not buying a battery charger for one 6-inch pot.

Back