THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

goodbuddiesbbq

is one Smokin' Farker
Matt from Whiskey Bent BBQ is looking for a partner for Roc City Ribfest. If there is anybody in the NY, PA, OH, MI or other northeast states interested in cooking in Rochester, NY, let me know. I will pay for all entry fees, meats, sauces, rubs, groceries, etc. I just need somebody to bring their gear, smokers and pay for their costs to transport everything.

If we win anything, we will pay ourselves back and work on a reasonable way to split the rest of the money. I'm decent most of the time, so i'd make it worth your time if we win anything.

My competition truck is under repairs that probably will not have it ready until Marietta, so I'm kind of in a situation. I'm willing to show our techniques and give some free advice for whatever that is worth.
It has allowed us to win 3 GC's and 2 RGC's in the past 15 months, including a 4th place in Rochester last year.

If you are interested, PM goodbuddiesbbq. The contest is on Memorial
Day Weekend and you will not cook a nicer venue.

Thanks

Thanks for the opportunity Matt!
Matt is a great brother, quite entertaining at times and 1 he'll of a cook. The trip alone would be worth some of the tricks these guys have. :thumb:

Back