THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WSM2

Guys,

I am looking for some serious quality made grills that I can mount on to my trailer and need your recommendations on a few brands. My requirements are:

• I want the simplicity of a Santa Maria style grill.
  • Needs to be at least 48" long x 24" wide+. A good and simple rectangualr shape to caramelize ribs or cook chicken on.
  • Not an astronomical price. Would like to stay under $1200.00
  • Propane preferrably, but will consider charcoal.
I was looking at Meadow Creek's but the steel didn't seem as if it was very thick. I am looking for that Stump smoker style quality.

Any thoughts?

I'm looking for exactly the same thing. I've used a grill I got at Sam's for $400, eight burner, simple design but not commercial grade...lasted less than 5 months.

Meadow Creek was the best I could find, but I'll wait to see if anything else comes up here.

Thanks for starting the thread

might have to pay a little more. I got a 250 gallon propane tank for sale if you know a welder:) you would stay under 1200.00 for sure if you go that route.

Back