THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LongRange

Found some matches.
Name or Nickame
CoCo
Hi All,

After years of apartment dwelling I am now arriving in suburbia, which means I can finally have all the BBQs, Smokers, open flames, etc I want!

I had the summer off due to COVID and did some cooking on a friends Daniel Boone, a small Pit Boss I got my dad second hand, and a half finished UDS.

I recently picked up a UDS already built on craigslist and am now ready to roll! I may get a pellet smoker in the future but I really like the UDS, since we use those in California for smoking tri tip!

I've done 3 sets of ribs and a chicken so far on the UDS and they have turned out pretty good. Currently doing my first ever brisket today, as we speak!

Anyway, thanks for all the great info on here. I've been using the forum to learn all summer and now am looking forward to sharing my progress!

https://imgur.com/a/L0w1beL (None of my uploads showed up)

4fIqPlk

ouv498o

Lf19LHw

5hJiqWa

pQCWT7E

3KOknEa

Thanks CowGirl. I have seen your UDS build before on your website. I'm partial as I'm married to an Oklahoma girl / 'poke myself!

Thanks CowGirl. I have seen your UDS build before on your website. I'm partial as I'm married to an Oklahoma girl / 'poke myself!

That's great CoCo! Tell your Mrs. "Hi" from Oklahoma. :-D

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Mostly a friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Back