THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...thanks to you John, Ed and Clint.
What a great job you did!!! We had such a blast; thanks for letting us be a part of it and for getting to know your family and all the brethren a little better...
next time I think we need more food though...there should be at least 2 full hotel pans per person...
thanks again to Taste and the Giants
nancee

Thanks to everyone for an absolute blast yesterday. I agree with BigBarry as it definitley was the best Super Bowl party I have ever been to/held. The amount of food was ridiculous (six slabs of Willie B's famous St.Louis Ribs, an entire taco bar and my green chile didn't even make an appearance until after half time because there was no room) and the company was even better. There were Jello shots, Jaegar shots...and what seemed to be an never ending flow of beer (mini Coronas for me, I think I had about 50 of them but who is counting). Ed, the chef, also got to show off a little and do some funky dishes and even use a blowtorch on a Pabst Blue Ribbon can filled with chicken sausage in the dining room, who knew it would pop and blow chicken all over the room...not me. Thanks again to everyone for coming and as always thank you guys for all the support you have shown me and my restaurant.
John

Back