THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have had some big chunks like that lately. Usually just try to break them up into smaller pieces. Never had a problem with them not being cooked all the way through.

Not quite like that, but I've had some that look like a piece of board over a foot long. Usually they are 2 to 3 inches wide, and about 3/4 inch thick.

JimT

Yep, been getting that myself...have to open up the bag all the way the last two...no problems though

I have as well.. In not only R.O. but other brands as well!!

i had a lot of large pieces in my RO lately. My bags of RO were made in Argentina and they let off so many sparks it looked like a firework fountain on 4th of july. I a chimney on the side burner on my grill and I went inside for a few minutes and upon return there were sparks everywhere and chunks of red hot lump all over the deck, not good.

I have but its nothing compared to the Lazarri Mesquite logs!

100_2623.jpg

Back