THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camille Eonich

Full Fledged Farker
I couldn't find the little terra cotta looking cooker that's shaped like a pig but I did find this one.
:eek:

piggybarbecue.jpg

I've seen one of the Traeger pigs in person, and it's pretty neat for a novelty item. It cooks like any other Traeger, so it should be pretty good.

It would be really cool for an all women's team. :biggrin:

I've seen one of the Traeger pigs in person, and it's pretty neat for a novelty item. It cooks like any other Traeger, so it should be pretty good.

It would be really cool for an all women's team. :biggrin:

:lol: I thought about buying one for a whole second and then remembered my husband and two rather large brothers who help me.... I seriously doubt they would be anxious to help me if I was cooking on one of those...maybe the steer??

World Market

I think it was MRI that posted a pic of that little grill. He had a link to World Market. They didn't have it on their website, but found 2 dealers in Montana. I was lucky enough to find one for myself and a Bro. Check their website for local dealers. Hope this helps

Paul

It would be perfect for cooking some dawgs or some sausages on.

Here Piggy piggy.:grin:
The best use I have for my Marvin is finishing off bacon wrapped chicken tenders..........

I've searched World Market stores from LA to NYC and haven't found additional pig grills.

Now it sounds like I need to schedule some work in Montana............

Back