THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wish you and Jerry the best of luck in the future. Jerry taught the class I took for Judging last year and they were always friendly to talk to. They will be missed.

Not Leaving BBQ

Thank you everyone so much for your support. Jerry and I are very sorry it came to this, we are not leaving BBQ just KCBS and we will see you on road.

Linda and Jerry.

I'm saddened to hear this news. You taught the CBJ class I took in Bel Air. Great info and loved the war stories; will never forget the one about the vegetarian judge. As I looked at the contests for this year I was quite happy to see the 30th contest I was to judge was one at which Linda was a rep and she could sign off on my 30th contest. Not now.

Linda and Jerry - good luck in all you do.

Scott

Hmmm. Wonder if I could stomach judging "Smoke in the Valley" and then swinging by Pig Daddy's for a snack on the way home???

Back