THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

L

Lazy Dawg

Hey you all!! Thought I would give you a ribs up. New brick & Mortar place is open at 70 W. Main st. Patchogue. Bobbiques as its called opened up and the Mrs. and I had supper there tonight. Met the owner ,Eric, Gave us a look at the southern pride pit COOOL. Food was... well you will need to try. You won't be disappointed. Over 70 brands of beer, including cask ale, and a large variety of Bourbon. Reasonable prices,nice atmosphere, unique order system and friendly staff.Has a stage for live music which will come soon.Ask for Eric the owner tell him the milkman sent you.Sure to have a good time.

Ld, sounds delish. Too bad I am in Orlando, a thousand miles or so away. Damn, I sure could use some of that Q and one of them beers, and maybe a good bourbon for after dinner. Cry, Cry, Cry.:icon_sad

How did you make out with your pit? I read your troubling post .glad you all are ok.

Back