Let the smoke begin...after some questions.

Easy Quansas. We are all here together bro. I wish I could speak more than one language. A great talent to have IMO.

I agree, over smoked meat is gross but under smoked meat is disappointing. His large chunk size should do it. :thumb:

I agree, over smoked meat is gross but under smoked meat is disappointing. His large chunk size should do it. :thumb:

not to beat a dead horse here.

but edible with room for improvement meat wins over inedible. oversmoked can be inedible. be cautious with your advice to the newbs my friend.

nuff said.

good luck patrice, write more tomorrow if you need advice. we'll all be here. :thumb:

not to beat a dead horse here.

but edible but room for improvement meat wins over inedible. oversmoked can be inedible. be cautious with your advice to the newbs my friend.

nuff said.

good luck patrice, write more tomorrow if you need advice. we'll all be here. :thumb:

I agreed with your one chunk suggestion yet you berate me. Enough is enough.

Going back to bed. I had set the alarm for 5h30 because of the thunderstorm that was suppose to be here in the afternoon. That way, we would have eaten ribs for lunch. It turns out today's gonna be a sunny day, so ribs for dinner and more sleep for me!

Going back to bed. I had set the alarm for 5h30 because of the thunderstorm that was suppose to be here in the afternoon. That way, we would have eaten ribs for lunch. It turns out today's gonna be a sunny day, so ribs for dinner and more sleep for me!

Sweet dreams... Wish I could have some. Glad it's gonna work out for you! :thumb:

5 hrs?? What ever happened to the 3-2-1? That's using foil but I figured that would be quicker.

What would u do for foil at 250? I was going to do the 3-2-1 today. Is this no good?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Glad Patrice asked the questions. I too will be putting my first rack on my new mini and have planned the temp about 230 with no foil and a little wood for about 5 hours using the bend test. The info given here is encouraging...here's hoping.

Quick stupid question. Here are the ribs:
P1020349.jpg

(This time I wanted the pic to be big :) )

Is there a membrane on them or has it been removed. I've been fighting with it for about 20 min. to remove the membrane and just realized it might be more of a thin silverskin or something I see on there.

So, have I been trying to remove a membrane that just wasn't there?

Thanks for all the answers so far!

Back