THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Doug. That is freaking amazing. I was looking at the weekend results on KCBS after I got home from Marshalltown and yelled a big F'Yes when I saw the results.

Dont forget about Pat ... he wrapped a couple of the ribs! :)

It was a lot of fun, I have become so a custom to not listening after they get past top 5. I was very suprized. This is also where got started bbq'ing so added excitment for everyone's family's too.

• Thanks
Reactions: pat
Thanks guys! It was a fantastic weekend....what a great feeling :becky:

Remember what I said last weekend Pat?:wink: The BBQ Whisperer strikes again!

Thanks for the boost of confidence last weekend Ryan...meant a lot.

Great job guys!!!!
I hope that girl is alright :-D

That girl was fine...maybe it was the alcohol that saved her :tongue: I don't think her boyfriend was very happy though.

Nice work Doug, glad to see a brother won it all! My only entry of smoked turkey pulled a 23rd. The rest of the teams entries were not so good...

23rd at that contest is pretty good. Keep at it, because the win is worth all the effort. I just never thought I cared that much. :)

Back