THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

akoda

is one Smokin' Farker
I just got back from RD tryin to pick a nice CAB brisket for my comp on Sept. 5th. I was trying to find a nice ~16# LH brisket. I am sure I am comical to the RD employees because I pull out every brisket, lay them side by side and go over them hard. I found a nice brisket with nice flexible flat, right size ... but RH. Guess now I have an excuse if my RH brisket isn't tender enough ;)

price

I just got back from RD tryin to pick a nice CAB brisket for my comp on Sept. 5th. I was trying to find a nice ~16# LH brisket. I am sure I am comical to the RD employees because I pull out every brisket, lay them side by side and go over them hard. I found a nice brisket with nice flexible flat, right size ... but RH. Guess now I have an excuse if my RH brisket isn't tender enough ;)

What is there price for a CAB and were you pleased with there selections of CAB Brisket?
Thanks
Richard

Back