Lawry''s----If you know, you know

Repeating myself but I was I introduced to Lawry''s at a very young age. Served by a nice lady on an aisle end. Ritz cracker topped with cottage cheese dusted with Lawry''s. We always had Lawry''s growing up, I've always had it here at my house. Everything old is new again. This is a screenshot but didn't want to upset the non Facebook Brethren. Search and ye shall find.

Lawry's on grilled, skin on, chicken thighs. I have no idea why, but that's what I use it for.

Lawry's is an elite seasoning and Cavender's is right there nipping at the heels. I always keep both in stock.

"gsc I miss you most of all of anyone here"

Awww, I bet you say that to all the girls...., wait, I think you did!:grin:

Lawry’s and Cavender’s,what else do you need? Life can be simple if you let it.I must admit I have a cabinet full of “ Must Have” rubs.They all have their place.They are fine products and I will continue to use them because I bought them.When it comes down to brass tacks Lawry’s Seasoned Salt and Cavender’s will ALWAYS be my go to for everyday cooking/ smoking/ grilling.

Little did I know when I took this photo some years ago when we did some minor rehab to our spice cabinet, the photo would serve as a powerful visual testament in April of 2022 to this indispensable seasoning:

I've eaten Lawry's for as long as I can remember, but this is a bit extreme.

Back