THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Hadn't been up to the cabin in two months so got up there to check on it, get the mail and all that good stuff. Got there Friday night and I did some wangs. Didn't feel like getting a fire going outside so I decided to keep it indoors.

Seasoned them with these

jSbo4vXh.jpg

Then had a crazy idea for light breading :becky:

P8hL5h4h.jpg

mB7Rd7Bh.jpg

Fried first

6sM9gEmh.jpg

In the oven next

vXPRUeQh.jpg

Then fried a second time

6sM9gEmh.jpg

Tossed it in Crystal and butter sauce

AjVPzlKh.jpg

Served with carrots, chunky bleu cheese and chased 'em with a cold one

WYHDjXRh.jpg

Saturday I did some burger tacos, or taco burgers?? Seen this done before and really dug it.

Hamburger

DDH124Fh.jpg

Took a rolling pin to the crown sesame buns

UyfzLNQh.jpg

American cheese

tt1rKrTh.jpg

Served like tacos :becky:

s8pRsoKh.jpg

Lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, pickles, chopped onions, ground beef and homemade 1000 island sauce

4hlnA5Fh.jpg

I can eat these all day :clap2:

inhDxPyh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Handy work there, that taco thing looks interesting. I remember the taco burger from back in the day at taco bell.

better late than never....

Wings look great!

That taco burger thing is a hoot. I'll bet my girl would love one of those.

Wings and burger taco things,,,,with beer,,,
Cant go wrong there
Nice out of the ordinary approach ������

Wow, the taco burgers are next level! I’ve never seen that before...I gotta try those!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My entire cooking life after browning burger I must take the heal from the bread sack, butter it and make that shape, fill it with burger, salt pepper and eat it over the fry pan cause it drips alot.
Ed

Excellent work Sako!

Q: How was the pork skin coating on the wangs? They look terrific...how did they taste? Was the extra step worthwhile?

NOTE: I'm pre-diabetic and don't typically coat wangs in flour. Never thought to crush up the chicharrones as a coating.

Bruce

Talk about going the extra mile on the wings. Those look amazing. Great idea on the taco burgers. This would be something the whole family would get into Thanks! The taco bell burger was my favorite The Bell Beefer if I am not mistaken. I always likened it to a Mexican Sloppy Joe

Back