THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

Brian in Maine

is One Chatty Farker
I made the bacon roasted garlic yesterday, and it is delicious.
zoomedgarlic.jpg

I used one head along with cream cheese, some fatty, and extra sharp cheddar cheese to make ABTs, and SBTs.
3709024.jpg

Then for supper I grilled a marinated strip steak, with tater, and salad.
3709025.jpg

The steak was actually medium rare. The turds were really good with the garlic added. It gave a nice mellow flavor to them, My wife wants to use heated the heated stuffing for a dip.
now I have to figure out what to do with the other head of garlic.

Bacon makes everything better

That garlic looks wicked cool. :biggrin:
could you get the bacon flavor in the roasted garlic?

I get that it looks great. I get that I want some of that. I don't get what you did. Could you explain it please?

I posted this thread on March 8, of last year, but as I remember I made little garlic holders from foil, laid bacon criss crossed over the top, then roasted them in a kettle with hickory at 300* - 350* for 1 - 1 1/2 Hrs. When the garlic will squeeze out of the paper easily they are done.

Back