THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lionhrt

is one Smokin' Farker
I had to BBQ yesterday because after today I may have to work into November before I get a day off. Since it may be my last days off for a while I went hot & fast and sleep at night.

Some Apps of ABT stuffed with chipolte cheddar and Cream cheese and MOINKS with my Chipolte& honey bbq on the Weber.
IMG_0233.jpg

The brisket and rib trimmings on the ProQ.
IMG_0232.jpg

The flat cut off the briskey
IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

The ribs
IMG_0238.jpg

Dinner with apple baked beans and Bigmistas coleslaw
IMG_0247.jpg

I may have hooked one of the guest on bbq and he said He can get me a large compressor tank (250 gallon) to make a bbq

Sounds like a long haul there, but cool you're working:thumb: That stuff looks fantabulus:clap2::clap2: Me want some bad.

Looks great from here too loinhrt! :thumb:
Nice coffee mug. :-D
Hope you get a few more days off between now and November..

Sounds like a long haul there, but cool you're working:thumb: That stuff looks fantabulus:clap2::clap2: Me want some bad.
Yeah it is a long haul but as you said its cool to be working My wife may be getting laid off they already cut her hours in half so I ain`t bit%$ing about it, this happens to me every so often.

Great spread, beautiful smoke ring. Nice job! :thumb::clap2:
Very nice,,,,genetically enhanced smoke ring...lol. Looks very good!

When I first cut into it I thought I had to much smoke and had over powered the meat but it wasn`t as strong as it looked and just complimented the meat and seasoning.

Looks great from here too loinhrt! :thumb:
Nice coffee mug. :-D
Hope you get a few more days off between now and November..

My wife says the mug fits me. but as I say to her :biteme:

loinhrt

Freudian slip??:icon_blush::redface::becky:

Jeanie can`t help it I have that effect on the ladies :bow:

Back