Landarc is a TeeVee Star??

picture.php

Hmm, notice how we have not heard from the great landarc? I guess he is too good for us now and is off letting his people talk to other people and such.

He is probably destroying some hotel room and partying hard with the cast and crew...you know how those nouveau celebrities roll.

:becky:

Actually they spoke to most of the customers in there during lunch.

Even my son Jonathan and I got a chance to chat with the host, Chef Todd Fisher for a few minutes.

What actually makes the cut will be up to people like gtr.

:shocked:

Wow... I hope I get to see it!

Congrats Bob... just hope it does not end up on the cutting room floor!

Cheers!

Bill

The truth is, I could give a rat's patootie about being on t.v. or being famous at all. I was there because Matt and Charlotte asked me to be there, at the very least, to fill a seat, or two (dammit). I actually was debating about showing up at all, as I really figured there would be a bunch of folks and that has little appeal to me. But, my friend Carlos got wind of it and was such a PITA, I said we could go.

I was going to trim the beard, but, I dropped the trimmer and it snapped the trimmer off. I have tried to trim with scissors and comb before, and it is, well, just might was well shave at that point. I want to make sure I refresh my 'Bearded Brethren' status, so no trimming.

I am better looking than Chin Ho. And CD, your people all look the same to me too, farking Birkenstock wearing Texas Liberals! :becky:

Interestingly, I made no effort to stand out what so ever from my normal attire, which appears to be odd enough, to attract television people directly to me. I said three times I did not want to be interviewed. Who do they interview first? Me.

On December 8, 2012, I will be 20 minutes away from Phat Matt's BBQ. I'd love to meet up with some CA brethren, if possible.

First Class All the way landarc. :thumb:

It's no wonder they wanted to interview you Sir. I'm looking forward to the episode. Please let everyone know when it's scheduled to air.

Oh, and one more thing. Matt made a special this week, he took a strip of brisket point (about 7" long and 2" thick) and gave it the 'burnt end' treatment, then wrapped in bacon and smoked again. This was incredible, you want to do this, so good. I had a bite, with the bacon BBQ sauce, and it was really good.

Oh, and one more thing. Matt made a special this week, he took a strip of brisket point (about 7" long and 2" thick) and gave it the 'burnt end' treatment, then wrapped in bacon and smoked again. This was incredible, you want to do this, so good. I had a bite, with the bacon BBQ sauce, and it was really good.

My god that sounds good!:thumb:

Back