THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tenor.gif

Wow... such a fantastic meal. Care to share the Zankou garlic spread recipe? :becky:

Looks outstanding Neighbor! How do you like the new cooker?

Great job on the video too Sako!

Thanks Neighbor! I'm loving it like where has it been all my smoking life. :becky:

Wow... such a fantastic meal. Care to share the Zankou garlic spread recipe? :becky:

Thanks Scott! I followed the link below. Oh and 1 cup of instant taters is way too much unless you're making a big batch. Plus way more water needed. I just adjusted accordingly.

https://dinnerthendessert.com/zankou-chickens-secret-garlic-paste/

Amazing meal neighbor!

Your burger entry looked awesome also.

Thanks Paul!

Interesting that you liked the nekkid one better. I'm a lazy sumbich so that approach is very appealing to me.

I think I'm gonna go through all yer posts and say "ooh, you should make that for the Bash" so I hope you're ready to make at least 30 or 40 dishes. :hungry:

Nice work on the video, burger and wagyu look amazing.

Thank Bill! I was determined.:becky: Had a pro do the filming but we edited together. It was a lot of work but loads of fun. It gives you an idea what the YouTubers go through to bring you those videos.

LwkCt9Xh.jpg

Interesting that you liked the nekkid one better. I'm a lazy sumbich so that approach is very appealing to me.

I think I'm gonna go through all yer posts and say "ooh, you should make that for the Bash" so I hope you're ready to make at least 30 or 40 dishes. :hungry:

Thanks Greg! I wasn't the only one either which was surprising. Doesn't get any better than that. Give it a shot fo sho.

Wanna guess what happened today? Antibiotics. I've sick as a dog. :sick: Started the regiment today so Cabo is out of the question. I'm so :mad2:

Four more days to go. :dope:

QuUS8YJh.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Thanks brotha! Actually thinking about it. Did my first vid about two months back when Rus Jones (Smoky Ribs) held a burger contest for his 100K subscriber milestone. 58 entries and I came in second from winning Grand Prize of a KJ, PBC, slow n sear, Weber premium kettle, Lobel's of NY, I mean the list went on with even more prizes. Lost by 3 farkin' points.:becky: Rus is a brethren on here though he rarely posts because of being occupied by YT alone.I've been following Rus for a while and not surprised he hit 100K subscribers. Jason Gnaal (GQue) on here was one of the three judges. :grin:

Challenge was to create a 90 second burger video. Farkin' tough. Here's my vid. I did a Wagyu burger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdP1CB99n54

Here's the announcement video from Rus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJFRSqL6_aA&t=34s
Flora-Bama T-shrt sighting, that's my neck of the woods er beach :grin:

Great place to go for people watching and entertainment, you'll have high rollers and their high dollar boats, bikers, college kids and everything in-between, never a dull moment at Flora-Bama. :thumb:

Thanks Greg! I wasn't the only one either which was surprising. Doesn't get any better than that. Give it a shot fo sho.

Wanna guess what happened today? Antibiotics. I've sick as a dog. :sick: Started the regiment today so Cabo is out of the question. I'm so :mad2:

Four more days to go. :dope:

QuUS8YJh.jpg
Get well soon brother.

Flora-Bama T-shrt sighting, that's my neck of the woods er beach :grin:

Great place to go for people watching and entertainment, you'll have high rollers and their high dollar boats, bikers, college kids and everything in-between, never a dull moment at Flora-Bama. :thumb:

It sure is beautiful! :nod:

Get well soon brother.

Thanks bro! I tried fighting off taking meds but chest congestion this am and being the 4th day? Ya, it was time to see the doc.

Back