THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sounds and looks fantastic.

I am a HUGE lover of Sumac, such a great citrus-y flavor. Hopefully things in Syria get back to normal soon (whatever that might be these days), as Aleppo pepper is one of my favorites.

That looks great Buccsy!
Thanks mate!
Beautiful!
Good onya Chris!
Sounds and looks fantastic.

I am a HUGE lover of Sumac, such a great citrus-y flavor. Hopefully things in Syria get back to normal soon (whatever that might be these days), as Aleppo pepper is one of my favorites.
I know little about Syrian cuisine, and thanks for mentioning Aleppo pepper, I will look into it! I named the rub because the flavorings came from the countries that is the refugees most popular route
Man...that looks REALLY good........
Thanks Danny!

On behalf of the second largest military presence engaging your terrorists in The Middle East, The Australian Military, we thank you for your kind acknowledgement and support!
Yesterday we continued the theme, albiet by accident. Used leftover lamb and made a Greek pizza, it was pretty damn good!

Looks and sounds tasty Buccs! Wish you'd open a restaurant in the U.S., I'd be one of your best customers. :grin:

Ummmm.....nobody else gets a copy??? :biggrin1::biggrin1:

SENT!
Hope that works out well Dan and NCGrimbo!

If you are trying out lamb and are not familiar with it, I recommend starting with something different, a more classic recipe.
This is pretty complex, flavor wise, and I find it is always good to get a taste memory of the basics first to know what you are working with.
IMO
:thumb:

Another incredibly drool-worthy photo with which to drive me crazy, Buccs. But then, your cooks always do. You are a master at exotic flavor profiles. :thumb:

Back