THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lang bbq smokers will be there Thursday evening.our first lakeland experience will be vending firerings and grills if you need anything let me know.

Last edited:
We will be hosting a low country boil on Thursday night around 8 PM at our trailer. If you plan on joining us, let me know so we have enough. If you would like to bring something, please feel free to do so. We look forward to seeing everyone.

For those coming, I'll have a few brisket slicers with me if anyone wants a test drive. Come see me at Jack's Old South if interested.

Lang bbq smokers will be there Thursday evening.our first lakeland experience will be vending firerings and grills if you need anything let me know.

Well come by and see us. We've been only using Lang's since the beginning for competitions and we use an 84 at our restaurant. We'll have two 84's out at Lakeland this weekend.

We will be hosting a low country boil on Thursday night around 8 PM at our trailer. If you plan on joining us, let me know so we have enough. If you would like to bring something, please feel free to do so. We look forward to seeing everyone.

Only if it's sponsored by Palm Ridge Reserve.......

Back