THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mick. Better do it early. After 3 on Friday it's chaos with vending. I'll be lucky to get a few hours break to nap around midnight. If you make it early enough Thursday dinner offer stands.

I have a question. It hit me this morning about 3. I am going to be bringing Lena my stickburner. I can't remember if Florida has the sign coming in that says no out of state wood. All my stuff is kiln dried but I don't want to have to deal with a cop if I don't have to.

Mick. Better do it early. After 3 on Friday it's chaos with vending. I'll be lucky to get a few hours break to nap around midnight. If you make it early enough Thursday dinner offer stands.

Don't miss the opportunity to take Ford up on his dinner offer, he cooks one heck of
a beef tenderloin!!

Back