Kudos to Paul & Tyler - Shirley Fab!

First to the Brethren- When I joined this forum I was amazed at all of the good deeds done by members! I knew this was the place for me. Most of my cooks are for my church and local school fundraisers, so it was nice to see so many others with a passion for service.

Now for the Shirley Crew- When I first ordered my Shirley, I had no idea they did such good work for the community. This has made becoming part of the Shirley Fab family so much more fulfilling. I am so glad that this wonderful forum steered me towards Paul and his sons!

Paul, Sharon, Tyler & Ross - Job well done good and faithful servants! Your prize will be great!

Wow!! All i can say is Wow!!! You people are the ones that make me smile.... I love all of you... The 5-k crap run was named by Venecia.... She sad cancer was crap... Tyler met her 2 years ago with a buddy of his at the beach... He came home and said dad ... I want to donate a cooker to a lady i met at the beach.. Her story is huge.. She went thru hell... 4 times with cancer.... But always was doing for others.... All of the money her foundation raises helps cancer patients... It buys them gas cards... Dvd's machines so they can watch them as they get chemo... And many other things.... I talked to Venecia several times... She told me... That she was impressed with Tyler because she and her friends were down there with there daughters who were graduating that year.... And Tyler and his buddy hung out with Venecia and her friends and were not hitting on there girls.... Sadly Vencia passed away a few months ago... She was the most loving positive person i ever met... We will continue to support the foundation every year.. My wife is a survivor.. My brother... Friends... And cancer is crap.... As Venecia said... Thank all of you.. We never ever do anything to honk our horn or get praise... If we do anything it is from the heart.. Period!!! I told Tyler many times i myself am riddled with many faults.. But one day when i leave this earth... I want you to be able to say my dad was a giver.. That is enough for me..... Thank all of you... Yall have made my life better...TQ......

I don't want to pile on, but if you have seen my Michigan Custom 'Que posts, the Shirley family donated a custom made smoker to my efforts.

I could not do these large volume cooks without their generosity.

He donated one to me as well. They are even better people than they are fabricators and we all know they are world class smoker builders!

Back