THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I had the chance to use Kos's injection down in Bedford and was blown away. It is a great product! No dissapointments!

I would like to thank everyone who has placed an order and or tested for us. I can not believe that it is going this fast. I am already on my 3rd batch and can't wait to make more. I hope that everyone is having great luck with my product, and please share your results with all of us. Hope to see a lot of you at the Royal!

Brisket is going now. The Injection tasted good - actually had the neighbor drinking some during the UFC fights last night.

044.jpg

Kosmo - you have yourself a new customer. Very impressed - loved the flavor, no streaking (although I am convinced that does not matter). Very moist and again, I love the flavor - will play around with it now.

051.jpg

053.jpg

054.jpg

The girls loved it also
055.jpg

I injected Saturday afternoon and used 50/50 beef stock and water. A few glubs of Worcestershire too. Rubbed with Bovine Bold and little coarse pepper, and on the Fatboy at 10:00PM. It cooked more quickly than usual and I pulled it at 6:00AM at 195, a little farther along than I like, and I didn't foil. I rested it in the Cambro for 2 hours (foiled) before cutting. It was very moist, tender and had an excellent flavor. I will be using this for Harrisburg for sure.
The pics I took were terrible, so I guess it didn't happen.

I am going to the Royal this year to visit.. I hope to meet as many of you as I can. I'll be the good looking guy with the refreshment! LOL

FYI - I just placed an order. This is out of the norm for me, because I never have injected a brisket before. Since I don't have much time to practice, I'm going to go for it at my next comp in a few weeks.:shock:

I'm putting faith in you Kos! I guess my cooking will have to keep up too, huh.:wink:

Back