THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I tried these this past winter and the first one was outstanding, best brisket I've ever smoked or eaten. I then tried them 3 more times and they were average compared to angus choice at best. Don't waste your money.

We're giving one of these a shot in a couple of weeks. Still cooking a prime as a backup.
I imagine they cook up a little quicker and don't need to go to as high a temp to be done. Any other tips from folks on these guys (From those who have used them)?

We're giving one of these a shot in a couple of weeks. Still cooking a prime as a backup.
I imagine they cook up a little quicker and don't need to go to as high a temp to be done. Any other tips from folks on these guys (From those who have used them)?

Wagyu will cook about the same as a prime brisket. A lot depends on how long they are aged before cooking. The longer the aging, the shorter the cook time. Been cooking Wagyu for two years now and I take mine to between 198 and 202 every time, same as a prime.

Back