THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
My wife observed out loud one time that I enjoy knives and photography more than the cook. She is often not wrong. No secret,I enjoy smoking but prefer the taste of grilled. After watching CHUD’s BBQ YouTube I’ve decided to do a little rehab on an almost abused friend, definitely neglected Chicago Cutlery Walnut handled bread knife. Blade sharpened easily now handles. Helluva Fatty Knife

Last edited:
There is a lot of enjoyment in restoration. After about 40 years the handle on my my Eastwing rock pick was looking pretty abused. A little help brought it back in line.

vwtcJQu.jpg

Trying to figure if this is walnut or cherrywood. Matters not

Last edited:
There is a lot of enjoyment in restoration. After about 40 years the handle on my my Eastwing rock pick was looking pretty abused. A little help brought it back in line.

vwtcJQu.jpg

I have a leather wrapped Kbar somewhere, give me something to check on tomorrow. Cool pick and pic

For a guy who sidelines himself with an empty foil box I would think knives, particularly the serrated type, would be verboten.

Way to live on 'the edge' Adams.

Nice restoration btw.

Difference between Barbecue levels of pain, injured and hurt.

Pain-quit whining
Injured-bleeding tape it up and keep going
Hurt-bone sticking out

Back