Kingsford coupon expires

Yeah, most checkers don't see deals like this very often. I've had a few "looks" while checking out too.
Gotta stock up before 12/31.

Now i know what you mean Hav

At Lowes? How did you meet the other purchase requirement?

Now i know what you mean Hav. Back to Lowes today, and got denied, since they don't sell the other products they refused the coupon. I hope I didn't get the kid in trouble last night. Went to walmart was told they put the charcoal away for the season to make room for the Christmas stuff, bah humbug. Will try another Walmart

After using the coupon several times and getting denied a couple times from different stores I called Clorox who owns Kingsford. They had to do a little research but finally called me back and said the coupon was for the three items; pork, charcoal and one of the others things listed. The problem with using the coupons at Lowes or Home Depot or other like store is that they will not get their money back. Guess what...we is cheating the store. The other thing I found out is that it doesn't say how much pork you must buy...confirmed that with Clorox. So you could buy one pork chop or other pork product only on a very small size and still be able to use the coupon. Yes I know if a store takes the coupon it's their fault but really, is that the excuse we are going to use?

After using the coupon several times and getting denied a couple times from different stores I called Clorox who owns Kingsford. They had to do a little research but finally called me back and said the coupon was for the three items; pork, charcoal and one of the others things listed. The problem with using the coupons at Lowes or Home Depot or other like store is that they will not get their money back. Guess what...we is cheating the store. The other thing I found out is that it doesn't say how much pork you must buy...confirmed that with Clorox. So you could buy one pork chop or other pork product only on a very small size and still be able to use the coupon. Yes I know if a store takes the coupon it's their fault but really, is that the excuse we are going to use?

Slim Jim , A pack of Dry Hidden Valley Ranch and A Bag of K Blue FTW!!!!!
:icon_cool:icon_cool:icon_cool:icon_cool:icon_cool:icon_cool:icon_cool

All is good.

Besides, if ANYONE on the net is promoting the sale of PORK, its the Brethren HERE.

Used it again today at Walley World, and all is good. FWIW, I also bought things on the coupon.

If you go through self check , You Dont have to purchase any thing with the coal. 2 bags at a time cause if you tell it dont want to bag 3 the employee has to key it in. Just 2 bags at a time and you never have to have employee interaction.

Dan

Farkin Walmart in Richmond wont take Internet coupons at the self checkout. Bassards. I hate Walmart. I left the charcoal and packet of Hidden Valley Ranch there and walked out.

I have found that it won't scan because you are trying to scan the whole bar code. The clerk at the self chechout held her hand over half(can't remember which half right now) of the coupon and it went through. Her comment.....WOW $6.00 with a question in her voice and turned and walked back to her station. This was at a Super Wally World.

Try covering half of the coupon if it doesn't work.

Paul B

The first half looks like a good UPC barcode. Cover the 2nd half wth the (8101) under it.

I dont see where it says you have to buy any pork. "The Other White Meat" is a registered trademark. Kindve like "Have a drink on me". If they intended you to buy a pork product they shouldve spelled it out. Someone screwed up if that was the intent.

I agree with your point to not fark Lowes, but I feel comfortable buying one item on that list and the charcoal at Wally World or a grocery store.

I agree that it is not spelled out very well....but the coupon does say "save $6 on the other white meat", the other white meat being pork. Going back a few years there was a saying "good to the last drop" for Maxwell House coffee. If you inserted the "good to the last drop" slogan instead of "the other white meat" would it mean the same thing?

To me the situation is the same as when a cashier gives you too much money back...do you return it or say hey a tip for buying at the store...nice.

I'm done with this one....ya'll do as you will.

brauma gooogle walmart coupon policies and it states that they DO accept internet coupons print it out and bring it with you next time round. Don't give up. I hate to beat a dead horse but if someone will give me $6.00 off a $7.50 bag of charcoal without a hassle I'm going for it. After doing it well over fifty times I have saved a ton of $$.

the coupon is totally worthless to me, my local grocery stores won't touch it (policy no internet coupons over a dollar), wal-marts around me will take it if you buy the meat, and dill pickles, but I don't want their injected meat,,,out of luck. I haven't tried Lowe's or home depot, seemed to me like stealing, and I don't do that.

brauma gooogle walmart coupon policies and it states that they DO accept internet coupons print it out and bring it with you next time round. Don't give up. I hate to beat a dead horse but if someone will give me $6.00 off a $7.50 bag of charcoal without a hassle I'm going for it. After doing it well over fifty times I have saved a ton of $$.

Yeah I dont blame ya. I plan to go by WM tomorrow and use the cashier at the lawn & garden.

I've had my problems with WM in the past. They have forgotten what customer service is. But thats another thread.

"...on the Other White Meat" is sorta like "...courtesy of the Othe White Meat..." if you read the coupon real close. I do think you are supposed to buy one of the other items to go with it, but I usually pick up a jar of pickles or BBQ sauce and it's cool at my local SuperWally. Hope somebody keeps an eye out for a replacement coupon after 1/1/10. I have been spoiled by this thing.

Just went down and picked up 21 more bags. Only problem was the girl said we had to do each transaction separate. Oh well saved a $126.00

I've bought over 40 bags, get the occaisional odd look but never refused. Have lots of Glad containers, pickles, and Wet Ones on hand

65 bags here so far. Used 30 this summer. Gonna replace with as many as I can for next season. I'll keep them in my cellar in a room that is dehumidified to protect them from moisture. Yeah I have Glad containers, relish, pickles and tons of bbq sauce that I will never use. I think I'll run down to the food pantry and make a delivery.

Back