THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

48 LBS for $9.95.

Was 11.98

I think I'll pick up $100 worth

Re: RE: Kingsford charcoal on sale

MoKanMeathead said:
The HD sale ad I saw last night showed 2 x 20 lbs for $9.95.

2 X 20 here as well only seen the 2 X 24 lbs at Sams.

BrooklynQ said:
480 lbs? Planning on using it to heat your house?

I figure I'm gonna use it eventually.

The price won't be cheaper next summer

If I cook it...They will come

Smoker said:
BrooklynQ said:
480 lbs? Planning on using it to heat your house?

I figure I'm gonna use it eventually.

The price won't be cheaper next summer

If I cook it...They will come

Now that is planning. I will think of you the next time I plan to do something in the smoker and realize I have to run and go get some coal.

Where I live, the only bargains on charcoal are 50 miles away. I get 200 pounds at a time. Just used the last of 800 pounds for this year and had to buy a bag at the grocery store @ 7.29. Guess I'll be paying that for the rest of this year. $3.00 gas in my 8 mile per gallon pickup pretty much wipes out any cost savings.

Kevin

Kevin said:
$3.00 gas in my 8 mile per gallon pickup pretty much wipes out any cost savings.

Kevin

Ain't that a farking fact!! oops, this is not the fark thread, is it. maybe it's time to bring that one back to life. :twisted:

With the end of summer upon us, I'm sure we'll be seeing lots of good deals here pretty soon. Went into Lowe's last night and they had a pallet of 20# bags of Kingsford charcoal up front. $6.49 a bag.....End of Summer sale! Yeah, right!

A local grocery store here has 20lb bags for $3.99 this week. Gonna stock up!!! :wink:

Back