THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puppyboy

Babbling Farker
My KCBS CBJ numbr is 21924. I sat at a judge table this past weekend in Emporia, KS with a guy whose number was 235. His wife was at a neighboring table and her number was 234. Both were master judges. Those are the lowest numbers I have seen so far. They were older but sure did not act like it.

What's the lowest number you've seen??

I've seen a couple that didn't have numbers. They were both MCBJs and I was told that they renumber you when you get the master so they might have had normal CBJ numbers. I really don't understand the CBJ numbering. I took a class in April 06 and I'm in the 9000's and I've met people who took a class in April 07 who are in the 20,000's. I figured they skipped the teens, but I saw someone this weekend with a 16,000. If they added 10,000 CBJs in a year the Bullsheet would be nothing but listings of classes and new members.

They switched from having separate numbering for KCBS member #s and CBJ#s to making yout CBJ # your member # at some point (not too long ago), from what I was told.

I also took a Judging class in April, last week I just got the badge and #22782. About a month ago I posted in the Judges forum of the WBBQA asking if anyone had received theirs yet, and another guy that took the class just got his #20073. Could be going alphabetically.

Puppyboy-Have you received a Bullsheet yet?

Brian

To tie everyone to the Data Base CBJ numbers has been linked to membership numbers.

I've seen a couple that didn't have numbers. They were both MCBJs and I was told that they renumber you when you get the master so they might have had normal CBJ numbers. I really don't understand the CBJ numbering. I took a class in April 06 and I'm in the 9000's and I've met people who took a class in April 07 who are in the 20,000's. I figured they skipped the teens, but I saw someone this weekend with a 16,000. If they added 10,000 CBJs in a year the Bullsheet would be nothing but listings of classes and new members.
Jerry and I are 1968 and 1972 and we've been around for 11 years.

Dr. Hofman I believe is about 64 I think

Back