THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very interesting and I loved it! Now, I love ribs, but I gotta tell ya though, a well cooked brisket kicks "butt" - pun intended! :lol::lol::lol:

Did you see him trying to get out of the shot?

He was doing the brand new dance craze, the "Willie B Shuffle"!

if you notice Lindsey left the lid of the lang resting on the rack and i was going to closed the door

That brisket looked real good. It looked nothing like what mine came out like. It was my first time making a brisket. I think I need more practice. Anyone ever do their brisket the way he mentioned? High heat first couple of hours then low for 20-24 hrs?

The brisket did look better, but what a dumb comparison. Next week, the Today show is going to do California tofu vs. Carolina pulled pork.

Given the choice between perfect ribs and perfect brisket I'd just rather have the brisket. It was a poor choice to pit Ribs against Brisket. As already stated it's apples and oranges.

Last edited:
I watched 3 of the "contests" - that brisket did look awsome....
Who has a recipe for the white sauce - looks interesting...

Back