THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
2 butts, 1 picnic shoulder, burgers, dino bones and a fatty just because!

I have a small catering gig set for tomorrow lunch, pulled pork, hot smoked meat dip and some horsey dorvees. Makes me glad I bought that BDS-Mega, I was able to get everything plus a fatty for Sunday Breakfast & the dino bones as a snack done on one smoker at one time.

The butts and picnic were rubbed with D-Dog's Maple Rub. The Dino Bones were rubbed with Big Brother Smoke's Simply Marvelous Sweet and Spicy Rub. I used the picnic for pulled pork here at home tonight, I had to do something with such a deal, $.79 per pound! The sauce is my own.

The burgers were broken up after smoking and mixed with refried beans, cheese, peppers, Chalula Chili Lime, Lemon Juice and Worsey Sauce. Makes a fine dip for tortilla chips when the dip is served hot.

Enough of the drivel. Hope you enjoy the pics and thx 4 stopping bye...

Attachments

Back