THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
A big shout out to Phil Wingo of pork mafia rubs.... he found out about the big veteran cook i will be attending in August at the Northport VA on long Island.... the Brethern are putting on the event and will feed over 1700 Veterans...So Phil sent 30# of his Texas gold rub... i just recently got turned on to his rubs.... they are Killer!!!!!!!!.. Thx Phil!!!!!!

Is there anyone in BBQ that Phil doesn't know?!?!? You're going to like that rub.

Memphis Mud is even better. Cooking up some ribs with it right now...

Now I'm very curious about this Texas Gold, and the other associated products from Pork Mafia...

Absolutely fantastic, selfless thing to do and a strong showing by Phil & Co!

Brethren Standard.

Can't wait to see what you fine folks do with that rub and the meat it covers!

Safe travels as you head north in a short bit.

Don't go too heavy with it. A little goes a long way... Yes, it goes on bright yellow.

20140614_223556_Android.jpg

20140615_145635_Android.jpg

I just recently got turned on to his rubs by a customer.....I could eat he stuff!!!!!!i spoke with him Via Facebook messenger... and he just offered to send the rub... I tried to pay the shipping after I saw the cost... he would have nothing of it..... Stand up guy.....he will be trying a Shirley out one day.... you can hang your hat on that....

BBQ Superstore carries them for anyone interested. Memphis Mud is by far my favorite for ribs. Sweet Pink is a dry marinade. Couple new one's he's released recently that I haven't tried yet.

I have never tried that rub. A great BBQ sauce to try is fine swine competition which I randomly bought a bottle of when at St Louis BBQ store. St Louis BBQ store is a really neat place to visit if you are ever in the area.

Back