THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

very nice, Jeanie. Love your diagonal bacon wrap - probably the nicest wrap I have seen. And nice pics as well. Good job all the way around:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Thanks for the kind comments Friends and Neighbor!! You're sweeeet!

Jersey, You are right, it was sunny side up. I posted while half awake last night. lol

That looks real good! What's this fatty piston?

Smokemaster, here's a picture of the piston... I really like the thing.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70237

NOw then that is some damn good looking vittles.....cowgirl you maybe on to something with a breakfest sandwich for diners...wife wants to open a tea shop looking for a job??

Mark, if I had the time, I'd take ya up on that offer. Thanks! :biggrin:

Cowgirl - Another awesome meal. Did you see my offer for the fatty piston?

Rich, I must have missed it! I'll look again!

Looking good.... A question though, how do you get the fatty rolled out so nicely? Every time I roll one, it comes out as a blob. Guess I'll have to practice more.

Dodger... I roll the sausage out inside of a 1 gallon baggie, then cut the top open and use the plastic to roll the fattie...

002-19-1.jpg

Thanks again for the kind comments and for checking out my breakfast fattie!

It was on another site. How much for you to send me one?

I must have not seen that Rich! I think that Grillinski plans on selling them, I sent a pm to him but have not heard back yet. I'll let ya know what I hear! :)

That breakfast fatty keeps calling me back to this thread. I feel like a crack addict I need another hit! Once again great idea and pics.

Back