THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pjtexas1

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Texas Pete
Anybody have an Amazon link to a pot that will fit a Jumbo Joe? I got the JJ awhile back for $19 and have a $100 Amazon gift card that I need to use on something. There are several available but they don't really list exact measurements.

I found this one... [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Concord-Cookware-S4548S-Stainless-80-Quart/dp/B0085ZNXZ6/ref=sr_1_1?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1419807836&sr=1-1&keywords=concord+80+quart+pot"]Amazon.com: Concord Cookware S4548S Stainless Steel Stock Pot Kettle, 80-Quart: Stockpots: Home & Kitchen@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JKfLExEmL.@@AMEPARAM@@51JKfLExEmL[/ame]

Is it the same as this one? (got it from FWI's post) http://www.ebay.com/itm/190828810544?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Thanks in advance for your help!

I believe that's the correct one PJ. I looked into the same thing a few months ago. If you can get in touch with Fwismoker he has built the cooker you are wanting to build and can give you the exact stock pot to buy. But I think it's the one you've already found. :biggrin1:

The pot from Amazon was a perfect fit. I highly recommend it.

I wanna see pics of your "Jimmy" when you are done!
Wait wait wait.........let me rephrase that.........I wanna see pictures of your smoker build when it's complete.....OK that's better! :becky:

Wait wait wait.........let me rephrase that.........I wanna see pictures of your smoker build when it's complete.....OK that's better! :becky:

LMAO, gotta say " the Jimmy " saying your Jimmy just ain't right. Lmaorof

A little creepy...:tsk:

I have all the parts but I am not sure when I will start on it. My HeaterMeter will be here tomorrow and I will probably be playing with that for awhile. I also need a new jigsaw since mine died cutting the hole in the pot for my mini.

With the gift card from my boss paying for all but $15 of the pot I think I've got $45 of my money invested so far. Don't think I'll need to buy anything else unless I don't have enough ss screws. I'll definitely be reading your build thread a couple more times just to be sure. I even have a holey pizza pan and a ceramic one somewhere that are probably 14" or 16".

A little creepy...:tsk:

Lol. Yeah I was gonna delete that when I wrote it after realizing what it sounded like. But then I thought it'd be funny. :oops:

Seriously though post pics when you get it built. I'm still interested in doing something similar. I was gonna use a Craigslist 18.5 OTG though. Should work the same.

Back