THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Didn't know about the burger throwdown or I would have tried to step up my picture game. And by that I mean have my wife take it lol. Please accept this entry for the throwdown.

Tri-tip, short rib, and bacon patty blend with maple syrup candied bacon, Black Truffle Cheddar cheese, bread and butter pickles, and pepper jelly.

Last edited:
Didn't know about the burger throwdown or I would have tried to step up my picture game. And by that I mean have my wife take it lol. Please accept this entry for the throwdown.

Tri-tip, short rib, and bacon patty blend with maple syrup candied bacon, Black Truffle Cheddar cheese, bread and butter pickles, and pepper jelly.

Unfortunately, this Throwdown closed on Monday, July 29th:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 6/28 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 7/29/19.

Back