THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pot luck on a satuday night, after all that cooking? If there's a pizza place close that delivers, that's what I'm doing

I will know for sure this tuesday if I can go or not. (trailer in the shop)

Pot luck on a satuday night, after all that cooking? If there's a pizza place close that delivers, that's what I'm doing

I will know for sure this tuesday if I can go or not. (trailer in the shop)

I would have suggested a Friday night potluck but the Lions take such good care of us! :clap2:

Early forecast looks dry and warm...I know a shocker this year :-o

Podge, there a nice restaurant up the street...last year they put in a limo and took us there and back.

For those of you that were there last year. How's the water and power?? Our last comp the power issue was terrible, took them until 7pm Friday night to get it to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They made a lot of upgrades last year on the power and didn't have any problems. As far as water they have city water in one area and the rest is on a well with 3-4 hydrents. Bring a few lengths of hose and a "Y" and you should be good.

Power was flawless last year and there were hoses everywhere. The water pressure was a little low with everyone on but there was water! Hope it isn't as hot last year.

Looking forward to it. I'll be flying solo as the wife has to stay home to care for an injured dog. Got me a new chainsaw just for this event.

Back