THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cardfan

Good Friday afternoon Brethren,
I signed up for the KCBS judging class being held next Friday in Lynchburg and was wondering if anyone else has signed up. Yay for me, I am rolling solo leaving the wife and kids at home for a weekend of BBQ!!
I was finalizing my trip today and thought it might be a good idea to reach out and see who might be going from the Brethren and possibly make some new friends.
Is anyone attending the judging class or "The Jack" next weekend?

Oh. P.S. Thanks to all who have posted on the Brethren! I probably would not have the love for BBQ without you guys.

I hope your not having allusions of actually judging the Jack. I tried for 2 years to get in signing up a year in advance but they are so full of "local and celebrity" judges, i believe your quest is unlikely. However it will set you up to go for next years events in your area.
Ed

Back