THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad meet all of you. I think I will fit in just fine I am weird too. LOL

What type of racing you do racer_81?

Maybe you can teach this MOFO (missouri member) how to cook with mesquite!

KC's a damn Wannabe Texan!

Pass it on!

Cookin' with mesquite? That's as bad as being a Cowboys fan! :twisted:

Welcome Brother Cary!! Ever up in MoFo country, stop by, i'll teach you how to cook with apple, sugar maple, and hickory.

Mesquite! we don't need no stinkin' Mesquite in MoFo country!

Welcome aboard Cary. Enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do. By the way, nice looking rig you got there.

Welcome aboard! Lotsa good folks & advice (and a fair amount of BS) can be found here.

MeatHead said:
Glad meet all of you. I think I will fit in just fine I am weird too. LOL

What type of racing you do racer_81?

No racing at all. It's just a moniker.

Welcome aboard Meat head! Hey, love that blog site and that old race car!

A little slow on this one...but, Cary, welcome from a fellow Texan. These gusy are great, it'll be yer second home in no time...first for some.

OH, and by the way, they are all Texan wanna-be's...hehe

Whistlin Dixie! They offer an all you can eat buffet o’ barbecue with all of the meats you would want. They have sliced brisket, chopped brisket, chicken quarters, sliced chicken, pulled pork, beef ribs, sausage, ham… proabaly more that I can not remember. They have red beans, green beans, mac and cheese, hominy and tater salad all on the buffet. And the best part is the desert bar. The place is crazy, I do not know how they can do it. I do everything I can to eat them out of business every time I go. Oh yeah, it is only $7.00 plus drink and tip. Not bad, pay less than $10.00 for all you can eat barbecue buffet.

Not far from the airport is The County Line restaurant. They have great barbecue and steaks, but even better is the location and atmosphere. They are located next to a river with a beautiful patio, live entertainment and peacocks eating off your plate. It is great fun sitting out on the patio listening to some music, drinking some beer and watching the peacocks mingling with the patrons. I usualy get a steak at The County Line, but they do have good barbecue.

Welcome Meathead,

I grew up about 75 miles from there. Plenty of mesquite wood out your way for that world famous TEXAS brisket. GO RED RAIDERS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back