THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rub

is One Chatty Farker
Anybody going? My whole crew is making the trip and treating it like our own JD :thumb:
I've heard nothing but GREAT things about the contest so we can't wait to get there.
The organizer says they are still looking for more teams to compete for the $10,000. That's a lot of $$!

Get off the fence and get yourself signed up. It's going to be a lot of fun

http://www.jesuprotary.org/GaFlBarBQ.cfm

Man, as much as I love south GA...I wish we could. Was born in Savannah, but grew up on South Alabama. I wish I had done some research and found this one. Most of my family lives within an hour of Jesup and it would have been a great one to do.

It's not too late! Still need a few more teams to reach qualifier status of 25.
That's a LOT of $$ to split over not too many teams.
Just sayin'. :wink:

I have not signed up yet, but will be signing up next week. I did this event as my second comp ever last year and had a great time. The local Rotary club does an outstanding job with this one and it is very cooker friendly.

Last year they fed us a spaghetti dinner Friday night, with salad and garlic bread and it was great. They even had entertainment just for the cookers afterwards. Saturday morning they had coffee & juice with pancakes and sausage 6 AM.

Harry

Back