THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So whats the deal with Jambo backyard/jrs? Not actually build by Jamie i take it. Nothing else makes sense to why its a year wait for a big boy J.

Where did you hear that he does not make the back yard ? I know mine was built by him a couple of years ago.

I know this for a fact Lang did not invent the reverse flow!!!! My brother -n-law was cooking on one 30 years ago built right here In Tuscaloosa Alabama...... I will put me and Tylers cookers as far as Quality and performance against any in this country.....

Where did you hear that he does not make the back yard ? I know mine was built by him a couple of years ago.

I don't know, I was just asking. It doesn't make sense that it's a year wait for a J-5 but only weeks for a jr. The only thing that makes sense to me is someone other than Jamie is building the jr's now

I know this for a fact Lang did not invent the reverse flow!!!! My brother -n-law was cooking on one 30 years ago built right here In Tuscaloosa Alabama...... I will put me and Tylers cookers as far as Quality and performance against any in this country.....

.....The reason I ordered one from you!

Went down to All Things BBQ and checked out the Yoder Wichita Loaded. It's a great looking pit and extremely well built. Talked to Don the owner for a while, answered a ton of questions for me. Extremely nice and knowledgeable. I walked away as a new owner of a Yoder Wichita. Going to pick it up next weekend.

Congrats! The Wichita is a great pit and Don is great to work with. I have bought two pits from him and I know I will buy more from him in the future.

Back