THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tom b

somebody shut me the fark up.
cooked on the new to me LSG, poppers shrooms were cream cheese, crumbled fatty, jalapeno and cheddar, forgot the bacon :doh:

1CnmWcRh.jpg

a close up
6moA7wnh.jpg

the loaf, 2 parts beef and 1 part pork, with a bunch of other stuff too
6Q2Fq4Vh.jpg

not dry at all reguardles of the appearance
94EQWFXh.jpg

don't skip the veg
WvQ5wxvh.jpg

shrooms stole the show, thanks for looking in

I haven’t made stuffed shrooms in a long while. Thanks for the inspiration! They look great, and so does the loaf.

Wow. Tom. It all looks excellent but I can see how the shrooms stole the show. They were pretty stout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm afraid I would treat those mushrooms like a bag of potato chips and just keep eating until they're gone. Nobody at the table would like me.

I like your approach with the shrooms, and loaf, Tom - a nice change of pace vs the usual fare often posted here!

I agree it all looks great but I am not forgiving you forgetting the Bacon. Get on over to the penalty box and bring Bourbon and Bacon as an offering for your sin.

Now thats some great inspiration for the upcoming weeks
Always up for some mushrooms. And another reason to break out the cast iron.

Good stuff!

You did good on that cook! :clap2: Love smoked meatloaf! I have to make some mushrooms now.

Back