THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anybody answer this question?

My teammate and I got a call in ribs, and we were hoping to order another ribbon so we would each have one to commemorate the experience. At the American Royal, this is easy (they give you the number for their ribbon supplier and you just order from them directly), but getting someone from The Jack to return emails or phone calls has been impossible this week. Just wondering if anyone knows who makes the ribbons for them or how anyone else has gone about this? It can't be that uncommon.

Jack, I believe I spoke to you when I looked at John and Marsha's brand new FEC-120 in detail at your site. Thank you so much for the great conversation and hospitality. It was situations like that in Lynchburg that reminded me how great The Jack in particular and the BBQ community in general can be. I had a blast the whole day on Friday and most every one was great!

After hearing that they were there, I saw Lee and Bobbie's trailer on the way out but they were asleep. So many great people were there, and I consider myself very lucky just to be able to drive down and spend the day visiting. It was wonderful to see and meet so many great people.

dmp

Thanks for stopping by to visit with me on Friday. It was good to finally put a face to the names I read on the brethren.

Just got home from the trip. Definately suffering from white line fever.

Belated congrats to Pig Skin BBQ and everyone who took a walk.

Benny

Thanks for stopping by to visit with me on Friday. It was good to finally put a face to the names I read on the brethren.

It was great to finally meet you too Benny! I really enjoyed talking to you and am glad that you got to make the trip to the Hollar. Hopefully our paths will cross again soon.

dmp

Back