THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm upset I didn't see mine ! :(

just a damn vegitarian with nothing better to do than to write a dictionary worth of crap.

Don't know if it's appropriate here here on this thread or not, but I had a friend stumble onto this website and said this guy is trash talking our team logo... I discovered he has an odd fixation on BBQ team logos... he has over 300 links to different BBQ logos that he has trashed... thought you might want to check if yours is there too... look on the right rail under BBQ:

http://suicidefood.blogspot.com/2010/11/rub-em-raw-bbq.html

Ummm... Trashed? It's all in good fun. Most folks are proud that their logo was noticed! :-D

Because tofu has no central nervous system. Or cute widdle eyes. At least it shouldn't have eyes.

There is that, but more importantly, how many team logos have you seen that use cartoon tofu? :-D

So let me see if I get this logic - He wants to hang people who use the cartoon image of an animal in ways he deems inappropriate?

I was stoked to see my logo get on there! Four nooses and a very poetic start to his commentary...

"O Death, where is thy sting? O Hades, where is thy victory?

The magisterial might of suicidefoodism flicks aside the Reaper's feeble jabs.

Death? You thought death was enough to quench the animals' thirst to be consumed? They live for this stuff. Die for it. Whatever.

And so, although death has at last claimed the tattered mantle of the pig's mortality, he carries on. In nothing but bones, he shows up for work at 8:50 (thank you very much), ready to dish up the flesh of the recently deceased. (Perhaps even the meat formerly encasing his own soul!)

He'll be cooking pigs until hell freezes over. And when that happens, he'll just switch to pork sundaes."

Yeah, we made last year's Christmas posting. This guy really does suck! I wish I had all day to search for something to do. I will send him a picture of the next deer I gut or roadkill with it's brain squirting out of it's ears. I will fill his inbox with nice pics of nature.

Back